Intermodal Equipment Sales Software
RAM Intermodal's sales order functionality enables users to reduce administration time associated with unit sales, maximise profitability on units, reduce storage time and improve the sales flow.
- Access to key sales data in one central system reduces costs by saving administration time.
- Sales personnel have instant access to profit margin reports for help with negotiations.
- Ensures that profit and loss calculations are accurately recorded to help control and guide future sales pricing.
- Sales orders can be stored and viewed in an easy to use single screen and retrieved using an extensive range of selection criteria.
- Customer records, quotations, approval requests, invoices and release documents are easily generated.
- Both incurred and rechargeable costs are captured in detail and calculated using stored tax codes, transfer values, Net Book Value and Maintenance & Repair information.
- Detailed information is retrieved quickly for each stage of the procurement and sales process.
- Documents and invoices are automatically generated in a range of formats.
- Information can be exported to financial ledgers, saving data input time.
- At every stage of the sale, the inventory is updated with a user specific status to assist with the allocation process.
- A detailed reporting tool allows users to analyse vital information as standard.