Electronic Document Management
RAM Intermodal's Electronic Document Management solution is designed to quickly build an accurate, centralised database of records to mirror any paper based filing system. All types of electronically stored files, such as emails, word processed documents, spreadsheets, drawings, and photographs can be associated with individual records held within the RAM Intermodal database.
- The quick retrieval of documentation from one central system significantly reduces administration time and associated costs.
- A transparent document trail is provided to facilitate reporting.
- Users gain instant access to contractual documents relating to jobs and units on hire. This enables quick, informed decision-making along with improved customer communication.
- A list of documents that have been linked to an item can be viewed at any time when that item is on screen.
- Documents can be opened directly or further information can be viewed, such as the date it was attached, the unit, contract or booking it was attached to, the document type and the author.
- Historical quotes, contracts, orders, invoices, repair estimates, sales orders etc can be viewed in their original form for verification.
- The module has a well organised file structure for easy information retrieval.
- Comprehensive historical details of all aspects of a unit are instantly available for reference.