RAM Intermodal Software's sales order functionality enables users to reduce administration time associated with unit sales, maximise profitability on units, reduce storage time and improve the sales flow.
- Access to key sales data in one central system reduces costs by saving administration time.
- Sales personnel have instant access to profit margin reports for help with negotiations.
- Ensures that profit and loss calculations are accurately recorded to help control and guide future sales pricing.
- Sales orders can be stored and viewed in an easy to use single screen and retrieved using an extensive range of selection criteria.
- Customer records, quotations, approval requests, invoices and release documents are easily generated.
- Both incurred and rechargeable costs are captured in detail and calculated using stored tax codes, transfer values, Net Book Value and Maintenance & Repair information.
- Detailed information is retrieved quickly for each stage of the procurement and sales process.
- Documents and invoices are automatically generated in a range of formats.
- Information can be exported to financial ledgers, saving data input time.
- At every stage of the sale, the inventory is updated with a user specific status to assist with the allocation process.
- A detailed reporting tool allows users to analyse vital information.